<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

my fellow readership of the ring,

past few days, ive been tinking of composing a song. sometin u wouldnt expect of me. but ive got ideas in my head to compose a TECHNO song. yea tats rite. sue me. cos u know, some of these techno songs, got simple silly lines like "SMOKE MACHINE....SMOKE MACHINE....tereteteretetete te tete " or the other one "THE BOOK IS ON THE TABLE...tetretretrterter" or the classic "aiyayaiayaiaya your my sweeetest batterfly". and wif these silly lyrics, ah bengs n lians of the heartlands gobbled them up. them being bengs (read:simple, stupid youngsters) love these songs, worship it, create dance moves for it. so yea, i came up wif this one-liner for the whole entire song : " I TUCK MY COCK IN MY SOCK." watcha tink of tat wuthadilly-yo. it rhymes mofo. gona be the next big hit of beng-land. even the beats are running in my head rite now.

so pharrelly yun, wat say u come up wif the beats n start tis band ablaze yo.

I TUCK MY COCK IN MY SOCK tretr6etr etr dushduhshdushdushdush treterteretreteretre
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?