<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

There i was face-to-face; mano-e-mano;pingpong bat-tinyOrangeball-pingpong bat. On one side of the table is me n my partner, on the other side was my colleague n his partner, my boss. The head honcho. Numero Dos in the current hierachy at my workplace.Being Number 2 is still very powerful.
The game started cautiously with both sides being very defensive, not wanting to make silly mistakes. Smack after smack,cut after cut, me n my partner were winning. Then i tot to myself, heck should i beat my boss at a friendly game of tabletennis? Ha..........It was to be a race to 11 points n my team had already won. But we just kept on playing...I wasnt going to be the one to tell my boss that he lost and say "next better player please'. The hilarious thing was that no one else who were waiting for their turn to play said anything. They just watched as my team kept winning points but no one was keeping score. Then it happened. I hit a shot which would have made Li Jiawei proud and ask me to be her doubles partner. Then Number 2 said ' wah good....Eh wats da score ah?...i think we play one more set ah.....' Thrashed him n his partner again.....hahaha

By the way, i will be one of the many working peeps that will be sleeping in this Saturday morning. 5 day-work week is da shiznits.....





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?