<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

a funny phone conversation i had last fri...

so i had to call this company looking for this guy, X.

me : Hi I'm calling from the Police National Service Department. Can i speak to X pls?

company : X is not around. Can i get him to call you back.

me: ok. Btw, who's tis speaking?

company: I'm Kumar.

me: oh ok kumar.

Kumar: So you're calling from?

me : Police National Service Department

kumar: Policee....... (scribble scribble) National...... (scribble scribble).... Service.... (scribble scribble).....Department.......(scribbleeee). Yoor name?

me : Elfian.

kumar : Yelfian. Y- E-L

me : No no. E-L-F

kumar: ok ok. E-L-F-I-A-N

And i thought they added the xtra y only in his pronunciation of words. didnt know he'd actually spell it out with the xtra y too.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?