<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 07, 2005

I was there too Senor Elfian. I tot that Sporeans wont be interested in the Tiger Cup. Tot i cld get Grandstand tickets but they were sold out. Unbelievable. After getting my gallery ticket, I saw somethin even more interesting, Air Harimau, being distributed/sold too the Myanmar fans. HA. Beer + crazy passionate fans = fights/hooliganism/the best football game i have watched in Kallang for nearly 10 years. Towards the end of 90 mins, the 2 sets of fans began having a go with 1 another. After da flurry of redcards, Myanmar peeps were beginning to throw stuff. N after Indra's miss, they started to have a go at the local fans. Ha. Then i saw umbrella handles being thrown, dustbin covers...a flying kick aimed at another person nearly hit me. As i was abt to grab the foreigner by his throat, a lil voice in my head said NO..haha...Decided to verbally abuse that idiot instead.haha. Was joined in chorus by the others around me.hahaha.Never have i seen such passion by Sporeans in a football game. Never. Seeing T-batons being drawn reminded me of so many memories a couple of months ago.hahaha. It was a violent game...heck it even reminded me of a Div B sec school game i watched a few years ago.But it was sure a bloody good game. Rest assured that i will be there at Kallang for the final.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?