<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 25, 2005

Recently, Liverpool had been beating Chelsea to a pulp. In 4 matches, Pool won 3 games. Yes i know, Chelsea has beaten us 3 times this season. So i decided to take matters into my own hands (and legs). In Pro Evolution Sawker (aka Winning Eeeleven), past few nites have seen rematches of Liverpool n Chelsea. Mannn, it feels good beating Maurinho's men 4 konoks. Take that suckers. And finally, after 3 gruelling months, I have finally completed Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas. Yes, it took me 3 freaking mths to play. Cos i cant play it in my room, play using the living room tv. Only when parents not watching sandiwara or Hanyut or Opah, i get to cheong this game (amidst threats of "Ah main sampai tv meletup). But they're cool. And its freaking at least 100 different missons. Set in the backdrop of nigga style of living, complete with hookers and drugs and gangsta rap and 'spraying' motherfuckin rival gangs with your AK-47 and Uzi and sawn-off shotgun, it's all great wholesome family action. You get to make out with hookers, your own girlfriends and 1 mission you've got to sleep with a lass in order to get something from her. Amazing. So if your younger sis/bro or nieces/nephews are playing this game, be real attentive to how much (or how they play). Supervision is strictly advisable. I had my momma with me.

Long weekend, I embrace with open arms. Thank goodness for easter. Now for some easter eggs...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?