<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

wow. my cronies list has just increased. i tink im getting more cool. Word Life.

Seeing Roddy Rowdy Piper last nite was definitely the highlight of yesterday's Wrestlemania. Now that's cool. He was among my fav wrestler, always had that insane side to him. Nvr know wat he's up to next. His match with Gold-Dust was one of my fav matches during one of the big events a few years back. Hot Rod rode in SUV to chase Gold-Dust across the highway to donno where, and whack him till jialat. That was fun.
Comments:
Yo Yan! Good to see you man..din know you had a blog..Sure, u can link me up..I'll link you up as soon as this month's over..tell VJ I said hi too..and tell him not to send me to KINS!!
 
haha. cant promise you tat. tapi kalo kau masok KINS, pls pls pls do e-claims n file ur claim online
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?