<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Last nite would have been the rare nite where Man United and Arsenal fans rallied behind with the Reds fans in hopes of a Pool upset. And we didnt dissapoint them and we beat them good. Truth is, everyone wants to see Chelski lose. What with a cock of a manager, a sugar-daddy with enough greenbacks to take on the world, and a cock of a captain. As much as I am a Reds fan, deep down inside I was quite sure we'd lose. Last nite it was as if tat Winning Eleven game came i've been playing to beat chelski came alive on tv, and God was player 1 VS computer.

Today i have nvr been more proud to be wearing the Red Pool jersey of mine. This is the time for all of us younger fans, nvr had the chance to experience the good ol' yesteryears of the Pool era. No more of listening to the old guys describing of Pool's past. This is my chance to experience it live. I can tell my grandchildren, hey we beat Juventus 2-1 in 2005.

26 MAY 2005. No matter the outcome, you'll see me in my Red Pool jersey. Istanbul, here we come. WALK ON! WALK ON!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?