<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Farewell Eddie.... 


Last week was a good week. Check out the latest gadgets I juz got :



On Mon, as I got back from work dead tired, opened the letterbox and saw a letter from Sony-BMG. Assumed it was my bro's letter, considering its from a music company. As I turned it around, I noticed that it was addressed to me. As I opened it in the lift itself, I almost peed in my jeans. Lucky I didnt, if not the lift would have automatically stalled and I'd be caught red-handed with my jeans up. I just won meself a Sony NW-HD5! For the uninitiated, Sony has also relesed its own line of hard-disk based MP3 players. Then I remebered the contest that I joined. I bought the Foo Fighters Cd back in Sept, and my precious told me to look for those with the Sony contest on it. I got one, and kept procrastinating in sending the coupon out (I merely had to attach a stamp and write my particulars and post it in the mailbox near my hse, but that was such a mammoth task to do!) Then finally, I rememberd it was fasting mth, closing date was 14Oct, on 12Oct, i decided to send it. Didnt even know if the becak stamp was still valid but heck lah try only. I guess it was a miracle of Ramadhan. Now Im the proud owner of a silver one. Still getting used to it. Kinda simple. Nvr would I have parted S$499 to get it. But now contemplating if i should sell it and get da ipod (U2) video. They say this has a super long batt life of 40hrs and best part, the batt can be taken out and once run out, you can get it at any Sony shops. Any takers?

Now the gadget on the left, a Polaroid 1200si, got it off at Yahoo auctions last Thurs. Supercool and at a steal too. But havent tried it out yet. Need to get polaroid films. Thankfully, the MP3 was free. So aint that broke. Im so lucky, lucky lucky! (sing Alex sing)

On a sadder note, one of the current great superstar of wrestling, Eddit 'Im your Papi' Guerrero has passed away today. Was supershocked upon hearing the news. Cause of death is still uncertained. No more of the 3 amigoes. Gonna miss him so so much.
Comments:
hey dats one hell of a gift esp de polaroid..i always wanted a polaroid stuff
 
siak ah! amcm eddie guerrero bleh mati??! sedih nyer aku.. I like him u noe u..
Alhamdullilah.. rezki ko mura yer.. untong ko. ni mcm.. biler bird day ko? nak buy 4D. good luck.
 
viva la rasa! RIP eddie....
by the way can i pinjam the polaroid..planning to take some pics at work before i ord.hehehe
 
yea always been fascinated with polaroid pics since young. yeah jun, dia dah mampos. cause still unknown. My birthday is 12april. so dah tau ni jgn lupa yek. yea emlig, no prob. juz holla at me yo.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?