<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

piano lessons 

i shld have taken music lessons in YMCA when i was six. you know...go thru all the grades, get super classically trained and go overseas to further my musical knowledge. skali my supercool parents who allowed me to go overseas when i am still a teenager,trunkcall me n tell me that i am to enlist for NS......me doing well overseas decide nah...no need ah...i am doing well here y go back n serve NS....no need ah.....what i didnt noe is that with every action comes repercussions...and i cant go back to my country cause i cabut NS.now i have to ask my parents to visit me once in a while so i wont get caught and be forced to serve NS. now i am in my early 40s and doing well as a musician. i think my parents are too old n frail to fly over the continents to visit me...well i shld come back, by this time surely the gahmen would not want me rite? alamak.they still remember me lah.nevermind i am prepared to face the consequence. 5k...easy..can judge a couple more music contests n get money from it. dun care wat ppl say.

nonsensical.idiotic.we have young men going to jail for desertion, AWOL and all this after enlisting for NS. but then comes mr pianist who needs only to pay 5k for not serving NS at all.and he still can say he is disappointed with the bad press he's been getting. wahlaueh.let me play you some musical chords.chord F,chord U,chord C,chord K. hit them on your piano if u can please.

i noe this is very subjective but i just need to get it off my chest.

current audio - coldplay '
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?