<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 13, 2006

Up here in Downtown Bournemouth 

Here's some pics for y'all...


This was taken way way up in the sky. It is, ermm....



Oh yeah, over good ol' Kabul!




Just reached the Bournemouth bus depot. U can see a wee bit of smoke from here. Im freezing to death in just tat jacket.




On the way down to Sentosa. I mean the Bournemouth beach.




Changi, i mean, Bournemouth beach. Its right behind my sis place. Maybe 3minutes walk. On the horizon is France. Say bonjour Herman!




Marks N Spencer at the town center. Its called the Square. They also have the Triangle. Such original names.




The SQUARE. Dont ask me abt the obor. Ive no idea wats it for.


On another, I have to sell off my 1 Kings Of Convenience ticket to the Quiet is the New Loud concert at the Esplanade hall for the Mosaic music festival this thurs. There ive typed it all. Hopefully someone who does a search on the net for the tix will stumble here. Its seat R11. Got it at S$32. Email me at elfian@gmail.com for queries aite. Cant possible go coz i'd be here till the nxt few weeks.
Comments:
Hai.. maybe I'll juz quit smoking if I stayed there for a mth. u make me itch for a holiday now.
 
evryone needs a holiday beb. U stop buying ciggies, then come here you can smoke for free! Condensation lah of coz.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?