<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Masjid Kucing 

And so, the scoreline last nite read:

LIVERPOOL 2
Trinidad & Tobago 0

Wohhooooo. Wat would England be without Reds in it? So I hope Mr Andi Wiranata can eat back his vagina to crouch.

Germany. Ecuador. England. Sweden. Argentina. Holland.

All through liao. So all the favorites have lived up to expectations. Well most of 'em anyway.

The family is back from the mini-haj. I shall be hanging up my chef hat and french-maid dress.

Now menurut ramalan patik, here's more predictions to savour :

Portugal vs Iran : Portugal to win 1-0. If Deco makes a comeback, I'd say 2-0. But i'd go for a Portugal win.

Czech vs Ghana : Tho ghana is strong, I tink czech wif rosicky on form n fit, would be tough nuts to crack. I'd say Czech win. 1-0.

Italy vs USA : Soccer, football. Italy to win. 3-1.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?